Tuesday, February 19, 2019

STAMPlorations inspiration #204

Back for a Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

We're showcasing Dee's Artsy Impressions stamps. Dee's stamps are 10% off automatically this week (with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA).

This month, I 'm creating CAS cards incorporating stamps, dies and stencils!

distress inks
washi tape

These sentiment stamps are perfect for extreme CAS creations, but I decided to use this "confetti" one together with some stars spraying out of the ellie's trunk. The ellie was die cut from an ink smooshed background. Using a makeup brush I applied a light dusting of distress ink to my cardbase before stenciling the stars with embossing paste. A washi strip grounded the little ellie. Fun!


I've used these tweeties here and here too. 

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the February inspiration posts. Check out today's post for more inspiration here. Appreciate that you stopped by :)


5 comments:

Dana M said...

Super sweet card! Fantastic design and I love the paint splattered elephant.

Karenladd said...

I love the texture from the embossing paste stars and the delicate pink elephant!

Darnell said...

So adorable, Maria! I love the soft watercoloring and perfect sweet sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

Gail said...

The elephant and the stars layout is fab! TFS

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet little elephant -- love the soft pink and the stars!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...