Friday, February 15, 2019

heart shaped card again

When I was making a heart-shaped card for the February challenge over at STAMPlorations CUTplorations, I actually made two cuz I had some many little die cut blooms to play with. You'll find instructions for the card in this post.

Here's the second. Same. But different.

Sizzix Heart die

I actually die cut leftovers from this card, so had some navy blue elements too. I decided to use a navy die cut sentiment to tie in.

Here's the February inspiration. If you haven't joined in yet I hope you will.

image source: Magrikie



6 comments:

Gail said...

Fun and beautiful! TFS

Rosmarie said...

Was für ein wunderschön leuchtendes und originelles Herz! Eine geniale Idee all die kleinen gestanzten Blumen dafür zu verwerten. Bin begeistert!
Vielen Dank für Deine Video Tips.

Shelly said...

Beautiful, Maria!

Kara Lynne said...

Fabulous blossoms, Maria! I love the vast mixture of colors - so pretty!

Anita in France said...

oooh, pretty, Maria ... those delicate flowers and leaves are delicious in these wonderful, bright colours! Hugs, Anita :)

MadeByMeghanK said...

Perfect impression of the Cutploration image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...