Sunday, May 19, 2024

STB - january 29 2024

I can't seem to keep myself in line when it comes to pastels. I always tend to go for color.

But I really love this week's spread in my STB memory planner as I head into February 2024. Maybe it's cuz you really don't see the photos. I've printed them smaller and tucked them all away in little sleeves. Allows for more "prettiness." And I kept myself in line with the pastel color theme ;)

In addition to more Lions memories I had some nice time socializing with different friends. And being crafty too. That always makes for a nice week! 

So I played with stash. Alpha stamps. Dies. Stickers. Heidi Swapp papers. Washi. Stickers. That's what's in my Heidi Swapp STB memory planner this week. 

What do you think about the "absence" of photos???















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...