Friday, May 10, 2024

STB - january 15 2024

More of January 2024 in my STB memory planner. And more of that fun alpha stamp. I may have been influenced by the Lions to choose Honolulu blue ink this week ;)

Best thing about this week was getting snow in our 'hood. And going to see a high school production of Frozen with snow actually still on the ground. That doesn't happen often around here.

Since this week was the last spread in this planner notebook I even included additional photos of snow around the 'hood on the last page. You may recall I deconstructed/reconstructed my notebooks a while back. Thus the "last page". And the PP pocket for extras on the back flap.




 

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Took a quick look back at your memory planner. Quite the project and nicely done. Oodles of memories packed into it. Great start to the new planner.

Hugs and Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...