Tuesday, November 16, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #343

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls

As we head towards Christmas, I'm making Christmas cards with ephemera pieces. I'm using the Christmas in the Air Kit #1 but any holiday ephemera will do. There are lots of ephemera options in the STAMP store.

Here's today's card. 

 washi

This was quick and easy too. The toughest part was choosing a red and white PP. I went with large stripes to compliment the stripes on birdie's hat and the present.

Heat embossed my sentiment and added a couple strips of washi. "Christmas" is stamped on the inside of the card to complete the sentiment!

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order.  Have a great day!      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...