Tuesday, November 9, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #342

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls

As we head towards Christmas, I'm making Christmas cards with ephemera pieces. I'm using the Christmas in the Air Kit #1 but any holiday ephemera will do. There are lots of ephemera options in the STAMP store.

Here's today's card. 

 washi

This was quick and easy but only cuz my craft room is so messy! That green die cut scrap was staring me in the face and I thought "ephemera piece needs a backdrop". Ta da. A pine forest it became ;) Cutting the Christmas tree is one of my favorite Christmas memories. Do you cut a real tree? We still do.

Added the sticker sentiment to red cardstock and a couple little washi strips. I chose kraft to continue the woodsy feel.

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order.  Have a great day!     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...