Tuesday, November 9, 2021

altenew november inspiration - take 4 and 5

Today I have two more makes for the current November Altenew Inspiration Challenge

This was yesterday's card inspired by the challenge...


Along with the scrap paper I had left after watercoloring those bloom layers...

Well I added a bit more distress oxide to the mess and got to die cutting. These two cards happened.




Altenew inks, copper embossing powder, copper cardstock

Did you notice the little dots on some of the leaves? That's where the temporary adhesive runner was, holding my bloom layers in place as I watercolored! It acts like a mask for the watercolor/ink. When i rubbed the adhesive off, there were dots! Fun, eh? I'm just so happy I didn't throw that scrap paper away!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...