Tuesday, May 4, 2021

STAMPlorations introducing spring coffee kit

There's a new product in town. Over at the STAMPlorations shop. Have you seen it? Shery is putting together kits at a great price point.

Today a few of my teamies and I are sharing our makes with the new Spring Coffee Kit. Ready?

The kit contains an image stamp, sentiment stamps and stencils (2 patterns each in large and mini). All you have to decide is...

Do you want to color? Then go for it. Color and fussy cut the image and pop it up on a background created by randomly stamping one of the sentiments.

alcohol markers, washi tape

In case you're interested, I watched this video before coloring my coffee (yes I was intimidated by that big expanse of brown!) Easy peasy.

If you're not into coloring, use the mini stencil and a circle mask to "color" the coffee. I added some blue touches with alcohol markers but you wouldn't even have to. I heat embossed one of the kit sentiments in blue but didn't like it so I then stamped over it in black and clear embossed it.


circle die, Distress Inks, alcohol markers, embossing powder

And then there's this method for getting color onto a B/W stamped image. Check out this post for the deets. Basically it involves stamping, applying embossing paste and then sponging ink.


clear embossing paste, Distress Inks, enamel dots

So, that's a wrap. Are you a fan of kits? Be sure to check out all the DT's creations over at the STAMP blog. And be sure to leave a comment, Shery's giving away a kit.

Please remember to use my STAMPGIRLMARIA code if I inspire you to place an order. You'll get an extra 20% off!

Appreciate your visit. Have a great day. I'm hooking up card #1 over at SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

9 comments:

Sue D said...

Pretty cards. I like your coloring and stenciling.

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice samples for the kit. Great stenciling ideas.

Sandy said...

the way you colored the coffee in the first one is just amazing, but the stenciling gives a really cool effect, too. Great ideas.

Karenladd said...

Especially loving the first card with its CAS design and gorgeous coloring

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

What beautiful cards!! Love how you used that gorgeous stencil! And your inspiration of how you made all of these is wonderful!

SHartl said...

Your coloring skills are amazing, and I love the extra texture you get from stenciling. Beautiful cards all the way!

sharon g said...

I especially like how you made the coffee with a stencil!

JenniferE said...

Great cards! I especially love the second one with the stamps all around the card front!

Tina Z. said...

stunning design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...