Tuesday, May 18, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #318


I recently picked up some Decotime Twinmarkers alcohol markers at the local "dollar store" and decided to play with them for my inspiration posts in May.

First up, an oldie but goodie design and a great way to either use up cardstock scraps or create your own colors of cardstock.

alcohol markers

Trim strips of white cardstock. Color them with markers. Stamp image on cardfront using stamp positioner and leave stamp on positioner. Adhere strips. Line card up in positioner and stamp image again. Add sentiment.

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

1 comment:

sharon g said...

I really like how you didn't color the flowers. What a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...