Tuesday, December 1, 2020

STAMPlorations inspiration #296

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team!

Looooong time, no see.

Hope you and yours are staying healthy and happy. Here it is December already. In this crazy year. You may have noticed I went missing for a while. I was in the US with my Dad who unfortunately had some health issues and then passed away end of July. He was a great guy and was blessed with 93 pretty good years. As he said to me near the end "if this is the end of the road, it's been a good ride." Ahhh, this thing called life...

I know tons has been happening over at STAMPlorations and in blogland. I'm looking forward to getting caught up.

Meet my inspiration card.


Altenew inks, UTEE powder

I taped off the edges of my cardbase. Randomly stamped the tree. Removed the tape. Thought it looked weird. Added negative strips left over from a previous Art Edges die cut down the sides ;) Die cut the stag from cardstock and cardboard and glued them together. Added two coats of UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel) and voila!

UTEE embossed die cuts are just so cool! They'd even make great ornaments or additions to a garland.

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd really appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

Thanks for stopping over today. Have a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...