Tuesday, December 1, 2020

CAS cards challenge december

Hello there friends! Looooong time, no see.

Hope you and yours are staying healthy and happy. You may have noticed I went missing for a while, I was in the US with my Dad who unfortunately passed away in July. At the ripe old age of 93. I'm sure going to miss him, but as he said "if this is the end of the road, it's been a good ride." It was. We were blessed.

I know tons has been happening over at STAMPlorations (and Blogger!) and I missed it all. I'm hoping to ease back into things starting with the December CAS card challenge.

Here's the December CAS Cards challenge inspiration.


As always the challenge is any CAS card, with an optional color twist - this month is red/brown.

I happen to love the natural look of red and brown at Christmas. I kinda followed the rules with my card ;)...


Winter Mug stamp
Altenew inks, patterned paper


Pretty simple. Stamp random BG. Die cut angel from PP and cardstock and glue together to make your own chipboard. Heat emboss sentiment. Done.

CAS card tip: Add punch to your CAS design by adding one element of your card with dimensional adhesive.

For more inspiration with this die check out this post.

It's nice to be back. I'm looking forward to perusing blogland and your CAS card creations this month! Your project might be chosen as one of the prize winners. Check out how the DT was inspired by this month's photo here.

And don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should you find yourself doing some Christmas shopping ;)  Thanks for stopping over. See you in the gallery. 

2 comments:

JanR said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. My condolences. It's good that you were able to spend time with him before his passing.

Nice to see your lovely creations again! This card is so classy!

Darnell said...

Lovely to see you back in Blogland, Maria! As it happens, I'm taking December off, but I saw you had commented (thank you) and knew that meant you were back. I have enjoyed scrolling from your recent posts back to where you returned! You certainly haven't lost any of your wonderful talent while you were in Michigan! I love what you've done and your use of UTEE! I have that schtuff and don't ever think to use it. What a difference it makes when it comes to spiffing up an element of a card design! Thank you for the inspiration! Take care! Happy Holiday hugs! Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...