Wednesday, December 9, 2020

simon says stamp - world of love sentiments


It's time for another release from the talented folks over at Simon Says Stamp and one of the products in the new release is the World of Love Sentiments stamp set. Gotta love this one, both the image and the sentiments.

Mind you, I had not seen the graphic when I created my projects, but I guess the image of the globe begs to be rainbowed ;)


Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon
clear embossing powder

Pretty simple if you use a stamp positioner. I inked up the stamp with yellow in a few areas. Spritzed. Stamped. Repeated with pink and then with blue. Let the inks do their thing and you end up with rainbow!!!

I'm still missing Michigan (it's been a month now) so I gave it a heat embossed red heart :) I die cut the image with a circle die (like the globe) and added the "round" rounded sentiment.

Check out all the makes with the products from the Love You release in the gallery here. And don't miss the upcoming blog hops. I'll be back with another make for you tomorrow.

I'm adding my card to:
Alphabet Challenge - R for Rainbow
SSS Monday Challenge - Favorite Technique (let Distress Inks work their watercolory magic)
AAA Cards Challenge - Made in Minutes (stamp, die cut, heat emboss, done)





5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Love your rainbow world, I wish it would really looks like this ;-) so pretty.
Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

Jane said...

Gorgeous! Love the bright happy colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Happy Christmas Maria. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Maria! I am in LOVE with this card! This SSS release is so timely and you have used it perfectly! Everything about your design, coloration and layout is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this at the Alphabet Challenge - "R" is for Rainbows!
Rachelle DT : )

Francesca said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards! Happy Christmas

Lilian said...

So colorful! Love it!
Lilian (www.theleafstudio.com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...