Tuesday, December 15, 2020

STAMPlorations inspiration #298

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team!

I've got another Christmas card for you today. Perhaps you saw my Spotlight over on the STAMP blog? I was having fun with UTEE powder to create my own fun chipboard. Today's card was made using the result of my experiment of UTEE on glitter cardstock.


washi, UTEE powder, embossing powder

Oh man. Glitter plus super shine! Doesn't get any more Christmassy than that. I chose to pair that sparkly red tree with charcoal CS. Added a bit of stenciling on a masked area of the cardbase and a heat embossed whimsical sentiment. Finished the design off with two strips of shiny washi.

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd really appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

Thanks for stopping over today. Have a great week.

I'm stopping over at:
Country View Challenges - Anything Christmas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...