Tuesday, March 26, 2019

STAMPlorations inspiration #209

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're showcasing Shery Russ stamps. Shery's designs are 10% off this week (with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA).

So this month I've challenged myself to use up PP on my cards. Mission accomplished - well a tiny dent has been made in my stash at least!

patterned paper


I started by cutting a panel of PP. Die cut one feather from PP, one from white CS and one from purple. Heat embossed a feather onto the white, a sentiment onto the purple.  Added a few "arrows" to ground the collage group and draw attention to the sentiment. Added some gold splatters and a touch of wispy thread to the sentiment and voila.

For more inspiration with this fun set, see this card. And this one.

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the March inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by :) Hope you've enjoyed this month's series where I 've used (and used up ;) PP on my designs.

I'm joining the fun at:
Allsorts - Feathered Friends
Mod Squad - One or More Metal Die
Basteltraum - Spring (I've used the colors)
Happy Little Stampers - AG with Dies March

12 comments:

brenda said...

A really clever take on our them Maria, great thinking outside the box, many thanks for joining in our 'Feathered Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely feathers, beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Gail said...

This is beautiful - like the feather die cut - thanks for linking up to Mod Squad

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a gorgeous design and colors! I love the feathers!

Happy Dance said...

Girl, you should see the stash of patterned paper in my craft room....! But I actually use it, and love it. Your feathery paper looks amazing in conjunction with your feather dies. Love the gold embossing and how you've used the feather as a sentiment base. Awesome card. Love it. Bev
P.S. Happy belated birthday. xoxo

Mummylade said...

Lovely take on our theme this week! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week with your project.

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

I really like the way you put this together. You gave me an idea. Guess that is what this is all about. Thank you! BTW, love your card!

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! Lovely color palette and such a perfectly balanced design.

Esther Asbury said...

I'm loving all the feather things popping up of late, and this card is super pretty with it's soft colors!

Stephanie said...

This card is lovely! Thank you for joining us over at the Bastel-Traum Challenge Blog. Hugs, Stéphanie (bastel-traum DT)

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the feathers!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
DT for AG with Dies
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

berucrafts said...

What a wonderful card you made...
Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Ute
DT bastel-traum challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...