Sunday, March 10, 2019

simon says stamp - filigree heart card

There's a blog hop for the Fresh Bloom release happening right now over at SSS and there are some beautiful and innovative products. I was lucky to receive the Filigree Heart die to play with.



Did you see my post yesterday? I made a set of tags, and since I had one "practice" blue die cut left over, I turned it into an embellishment on this card.

WPlus9 Heart die
Hero Arts Sentiment stamp
cardstock scraps
Studio Calico Snippets PP

Used an inked BG I found during my craft room cleanup to back the heart with. Fussy cut the BG and the heart.

Be sure to check out the release if you haven't, and all the makes with it in the gallery at Simon Says Stamp. I'm happy I got to have some "fun" with this new die. Thanks mucho, Simon.

I'm playing at:
Inkspirational - Use your Stash (cardstock snippets)

Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes
Freshly Made Sketches - #378
Happy Little Stampers - AG with Dies March

7 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful, Maria! I love that the bright ombre orange is peeking through the blue! Fabulous card!

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous! LOVE the colors!

Linda Callahan said...

Your colors are fabulous! Love the filigreed die and the cleverly placed sentiment! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Arlene said...

The background is wonderful for your card. So pretty. So glad you joined us for the March challenge of "Anything Goes".

Anita in France said...

That ombré orange background positively glows behind the bold blue, Maria ... this is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

Helen said...

A beautiful card Maria! I love your colour combinations! The hearts really pop on that background! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...