Tuesday, January 29, 2019

STAMPlorations inspiration #201

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today I've chosen one of Designs by Shery Russ stamps to add a little something to my cardbase.  You can get 20% off when you place an order for this stamp if you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA.

washi tape

After inking up a portion of the Plumerias stamp on my cardbase (inspired by Hannelie B.), I adhered a die cut PP rectangle. On this I arranged my pockets and then decorated them with the word and alpha die cuts. Added that sweet bloom to the center pocket. A couple washi strips balance the design and add a spot of gold.


Have you seen our CUTplorations inspiration photo for January? It was my inspiration for this neon design ;)

For more inspiration with the plumerias, check out this card.

Remember, you could win yourself a $10 GC to the store just by leaving a comment on the January inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by.

Cuz I tried out Hannelie's B/W stamping of the cardbase I'm hooking up at Die Cut Divas - Something New challenge. And I'm going to Papercraft Challenge - Bright Colors.

10 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the bright colors paired with black and white! Such a pretty card!

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet card -love the little stitched pocketS:)

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how the color just POPS from the layers! Great design!

Mac Mable said...

Wild and wonderful card full of colour and what a unique and absolutely amazing design x

Dana M said...

Wonderful card. Fantastic layers and I love the vibrant pops of color - so fun!

Tee said...

Love the stitched pockets! Great design and pops of color!

Arlene said...

Very creative. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Jean said...

Such fun! Love the black and white and popping of the colros!

cohenna said...


Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

Monika Reeck said...

oh woow
you are so creative
I love that LOVE Dies I think I buy it too
will use it soon
and love your Black and white idea here
black flower also adorable
great card with vibrant color
LOVE
many thanks for playing along with us this time at Papercraft Challenges
Hugs,
Monika (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...