Thursday, January 31, 2019

playing with pinkfresh

Did I ever have fun last night! Inspired by Lea L.'s Christmas Creating All Year and Pinkfresh's January Challenge (which I've just missed the deadline for - argh!) and the desire to actually pull out and play with my all time favorite Christmas paper pad, I pulled out a bunch of stash and created six cards. Here are the first three. Recognize the paper pad?








Do you have a favorite paper pad? Do you actually use it?  I'd love to hear which. It's so exciting to pull out leftover die cuts and old stickers and have a go. I let the papers lead my way ;) Thanks for looking.

I'm sneaking in at:
ABC Christmas Challenge - A for Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #422

3 comments:

Shelly said...

These are all fabulous!

Anita in France said...

Fun, vibrant and wonderfully festive, Maria ... what a great start for next Christmas! No favourite paper pad for me ... have no idea how to use it!! Hugs, Anita :)

Sharon said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...