Thursday, January 31, 2019

playing with pinkfresh again

Back with three more cards inspired by Lea L.'s Christmas Creating All Year and Pinkfresh's January Challenge (which I've missed the deadline for - argh!) and the desire to actually pull out and play with my all time favorite Christmas paper pad. Oh Joy. Do you know it?








Do you have a favorite in this card lineup?  I'd love to hear which.

It's so exciting to pull out stash and have a go. I let the papers lead my way ;)  Thanks for looking.

I'm sneaking in at:
ABC Christmas Challenge - A for Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #422

5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wonderful cards !!

Shelly said...

These are beautiful, Maria! Glad you still posted even though you missed the deadline...been there and done that before. LOL

Lily Allen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anita in France said...

More festive loveliness, Maria ... they're all fabulous ... my favourite is the second one with the angel ... it's so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Dorte said...

Wonderful christmas cards , Maria.Love your creativity. Thanks for sharing them with us at this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...