Tuesday, April 16, 2013

spot the sentiment (RIC, CFC)

Real quick here.  I'm supposed to be housecleaning!
DD gets confirmed this weekend.  Oma is coming to stay.  You do the math...

Saw the photo at Runway Inspired Challenge #34 and thought of the B/W digi PP that was laying on my workspace.  Notice the spots of light on the runway behind the chica?  And her cherry red lips?


This is what happened.


I'm not recommending doing this.  Those polka dots make ya crazy.  Can hardly spot the magenta sentiment in their midst!  Geesh.  Anyhoo... back to the housework.  Yuck.

Also hooking up at CASual Fridays #98 where you need to have something glittery.  While you were squinting, did you catch the metallic crepe paper?!?!?

Thanks for enduring.



Supplies danke:
Paper: cardbase Craft UK, CS American Crafts, PP digi Pink Petticoat.
Stamps: none!
Ink :
Tools:alpha die PTI, scallop die Amuse
Other: silver crepe paper, glue stick







16 comments:

Wida said...

look at you getting right to work! this card almost has a Laura B vibe making it uber fab! love it :) great for a young girl

shirley-bee said...

Very funky!

Unknown said...

Gorrrrrgeous! Love the dots and the angle and the silver scallops!

Unknown said...

I meant to add..... bitte shön♥

Virginia L. said...

I am not sure what I love more--the pink, polka, the tilt or the lovely German sentiment! All I can say is:" Das ist aber SCHEON"! Love your take on this, Cornelia!

Happy Dance said...

So much fun!!! My niece would love this, so I might have to borrow your idea later on and make her a birthday card! Love the bright colors and of course, the polka dots. Super card. Bev

Tasnim said...

This coward is awesome!! Love the bold polka dots, he silver scallops and the bright pink sentiment. Well I guess I love it all! :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Maria - great card - love those polka dots! I am gald my card arrived and you liked it. Have a great day, Cornelia

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

Cute card! I found your blog on the challenge site <3 what you did with the inspiration.

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my gorgeous! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you put the scalloped border and sentiment on an angle like that! Wonderful card!

Kelly Griglione said...

Nice inspiration from that tiny bit of the photo, love your attention to detail : ) Your card turned out so well. So jealous of your metallic crepe paper!! Thanks for playing at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Maria.

AJ said...

love this!! thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Darnell said...

I love, love polka dots so this card makes me very happy. Maria! I didn't have to squink one little bit to see that beautiful metallic crepe paper scallop and the luscious magenta!! I didn't have to squint either.

Miriam Prantner said...

The metallic crepe paper is such a great idea! I love how this looks!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Ha! I love the way you described your card. I actually really love the huge dots, and you can definitely catch the sentiment and metallic scallops. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...