Friday, September 23, 2022

forgotten but not gone (4)

I've been sharing cards this month that seem to have been forgotten in my photo file. Oops.

Today I'm sharing two Autumn-y creations in case you're in the mood...

First a wine-themed birthday card. It's harvest time ya know? Gave the wine a Merlot-y inked tone and added a mist of perfect pearls for fun. See the sparkle in the closeup?


Klartext sentiment stamp

And then lovely falling leaves (a bit early I know). I love to make these pocket shakers (idea from Kristina W.) using recycled cellophane packaging. First stamp (and heat emboss) your images on vellum.


Add your fillers and stitch up the pocket. See how I added a sentiment?


You've got yourself an attractive, interactive card.

STAMPlorations stamps
vellum, embossing powder, sequins, sewing machine

Enjoy your weekend!

  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...