Thursday, October 6, 2022

golden stamptober

Yep you read that right. I missed Stamptember when it was live but I'm here to share three makes with the Circle Sayings stamp set from Simon Says Stamp Stamptember release in what at least in Germany is a golden October. 

Well they had me at circles. Geometric makes me happy. 

Here's the first.

MFT Dienamics circle die
 inks, white embossing powder, pearls

But add an organic touch and my new Pigment Craft luscious autumn colors... be still my happy heart. Look what happens when you use the reverse of the stamp to get those organic circles. A fall birthday card for a guy.

clear embossing powder and washi tape

So I'd been watching some scrapbooking videos and saw this one from Shimelle.  Do you ever try to transfer a scrapbooking layout to a card? I loved her approach to stacks of PP. I gave it a try and topped my stack with a circle die cut, inked and heat embossed with a Circle Sayings sentiment.

patterned paper, white embossing powder, Pigment Craft Eucalyptus ink

Quite the different approaches. Do you have a favorite? Thanks for coming by. I'm enjoying being back playing with my supplies. I'm hooking up at the SSS Wednesday Challenge where it's about Washi and also the Stamptember Gallery where you can get your fill of Autumn card inspiration!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...