Tuesday, September 28, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #336

 
As we head towards autumn, I've got another heavy-loaded creation today. Again I pulled out some fall-ish patterned paper from my stash and let myself be inspired.


 Nuvo paste, bronze embossing powder, scrap, vellum

I chose a PP with leaves on it. Instead of inking over it through a stencil I opted to use my seen-better-days Nuvo paste to give the feel of morning frost on top of the leaves. I added water to the dried paste a while back and the consistency changed. As you can see, where it went on thick and clumpy I got snow instead of frost!

Anyhoo, I topped it off with a heat embossed stacked die cut. To differentiate from the busy background, I used a scrap frame, backed it with vellum and adhered the die cut on top of it. Artsy fartsy beauty. Kinda like autumn itself...

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order.      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...