Tuesday, September 7, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #333

Hello there September! Hope you're all well. It's time for another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls
 
Today's card is a fun CAS one.

 Zig markers

Sometimes ya gotta take a closer look at the images in a stamp set, right? I love the art marks series and decided to give that little rainbowish mark center stage as a rainbow in all its glory! I used my Misti and markers to color the individual arcs. Stamped once with color, spritzed the stamp and stamped again. I like this trick to soften up the image a little. Repeated for each color.

I added a birthday sentiment and adhered the little rectangle to a random stamped cardbase.

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order.    

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great mixture of stamps used on your card design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...