Tuesday, September 14, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #334

 
Another fun CAS card today.


 Zig markers, washi

I revisited a previous card of mine for this design and pulled out Shirley's Folk Flowers. In contrast to the stark B/W I colored the die cut blooms with pink and orange and KAPOW! A strip of washi with some gold dots never hurts either. Do you prefer CAS or heavy-loaded designs? Which do you prefer to make?

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order.     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...