Tuesday, August 24, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #331

 
Today's card uses the inlaid die cut technique. And some hot ink colors.

 Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Picked Raspberry distress inks
gold and white embossing powder

First I gold heat embossed the floral spray all over an A2 panel. Then I die cut the butterflies from the panel, inked them and inlaid them back into the panel on my cardbase. A heat embossed sentiment on a black circle finished up the card. Voila!

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order.  

2 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Just popping in to say what a stunner of a card. I was intrigued how you did it after seeing it over on the Stamplorations site. So eye catching, so vibrant and a fabulous technique. Loving this one Maria x.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Hello there! I saw one of your cards over in Stamplorations Insta and had to come by and by for a browse and say hi:). Lots of gorgeous creations!Hope you are well. Hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...