Tuesday, May 26, 2020

STAMPlorations inspiration #269

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post of the month from the STAMPlorations inspiration team!

My theme for my inspiration cards this month is fantasy watercoloring. No pressure about getting the shading right, ya know. Just pick up and place some color. Meet my card.

Gansai Tambi watercolors

Watercolor paper. Stamping. Watercolor dabbing. Voila! I tore the edges and adhered the panel to a kraft cardbase. I think it fits the natural feel of the card. This one too is going to my stash of sympathy cards.

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd really appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

Thanks for stopping over today. Have a great week. I'm stopping by at Addicted to CAS where the theme is "rainbow" since I rainbowed my wood slice ;)

3 comments:

Ms. Tamp said...

Great look to the torn edge.

Carol Wortman said...

Such an organic sweet card. Reminds me a little of those cards that have flower seeds pressed into them for you to plant paper and all. Very sweet!

Macimbalo said...

Wow, this is stunning! Love the wood colored that way and the torn edges, simply amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...