Tuesday, May 5, 2020

STAMPlorations inspiration #266

Welcome to May, friends.  It's time for the first Tuesday inspiration post of the month from the STAMPlorations inspiration team!

Corona has me less enthusiastic about card designing. Has it sparked or stunted your mojo? I decided this month my theme for my inspiration cards was going to be fantasy watercoloring. No pressure about getting the shading right, ya know. Just pick up and place some color. Ready for #1?


Gansai Tambi watercolors

Pretty simple. Watercolor paper. Stamping and masking. Watercolor dabbing. I turned it into a sympathy card... well you can guess why.

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd really appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

Looking for more inspiration with these roses? Check out this post.

Thanks for stopping over today. Have a great week. I'm stopping by at:
Craft Stamper - TIMI May
CAS on Sunday - Use your favorite flower stamp

9 comments:

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! I love your watercoloring technique, so creative.

Helen said...

Great coloring and color combo for your roses. tfs-stay well.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the colors and coloring!

Darnell said...

Gah, this is utterly gorgeous, Maria! I think your fantasy watercoloring looks intentional and that takes REAL talent! The whole design is sensational! Take care and keep on keeping safe! Hugs, Darnell

Germaine said...

The watercoloring technique is pretty.

Kara Lynne said...

Those roses are spectacular! You're saying it was simple, but it doesn't look simple, and the design is perfect for a sympathy card. I need to keep it in mind as my sympathy stash is running low.

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Linda said...

This is gorgeous! I love the roses. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

Carol Wortman said...

I normally do not like this color combination, but somehow you made it gorgeous! Nicely done!just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...