Monday, June 1, 2020

cas cards challenge june

Hello there peeps! Hey, wasn't it just May?

Hope you and yours are staying healthy and happy. I’m actually going to be taking a little break the next couple months cuz I’m in the US with my Dad who’s having some health problems. But it's time for a new CAS card challenge at STAMPlorations and I do have a card to share. 

Here's the June CAS Cards challenge inspiration.


As always the challenge is anything CAS goes with an optional color twist - this month is purple.

I know a lot of people have a problem with purple. I happen to love it. Paired with red and fuchsia. Or yellow. Or even green. Anyhoo. Here's my first CAS card for this month using purple.

I knew I wanted to put that adorable little mug from the newly released Sweet Kindness set to use. So I decided to stamp a playful border and top it with a die cut sentiment. I liked the layout of this one from the set of five dies, so I cut and stacked it three times and then used 3 shades of purple ink to color the words. I decided a touch of yellow in the form of a sun was fitting for the sentiment.

CAS card tip: Add punch to your CAS design by using a multi-colored die cut sentiment.

For more inspiration with this stamp check out this post.

I'm looking forward to your CAS card creations this month! Your project might be chosen as the winner of a GC to the shop. Check out how the DT was inspired by this month's photo here.

And don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should you find yourself shopping ;)  Thanks for stopping over. See you in the gallery.

1 comment:

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice example for how to tie in the challenge color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...