Tuesday, March 17, 2020

STAMPlorations inspiration #259

Back with  another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team!

This month I'm creating cards all inspired by a card I saw last month that just took my breath away - the central design idea being "something framed on an inked background". Today I've got another take on it.

Action Deutschland embossing folder
Zig clean color real brushes
Distress inks - Dried Marigold, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick

I thought an ice cream cone could grab the edge of the frame (this time a circle). The background was distress inked and then debossed with sprinkles. Then I added a heat embossed sentiment strip.

Oh and splatters (BTW I use Dylusions white spray ink)! Do you have a favorite product for making white splatters? I'd love to know.



You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if you're placing an order at the store, I'd really appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

For a different way of using this sweet set, check out this shaker card. Or this camoflaged one.

Thanks for stopping over today. Crazy how this cardmaking world of our remains a haven while the world around us rages out of control. I hope you and your loved ones are staying safe.



6 comments:

sharon g said...

The dies are great, and really show off the ice cream theme. LOVE this.

Cathy F said...

I am in love with that color palette! I definitely want some ice cream!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is soooo cool! I LOVE the colors!

Gail said...

hugs, kisses and ICE CREAM - yum yum =- lovely work TFS

Germaine said...

The right colors for that image. Cute card!

Dana M said...

Super sweet and lovely card! Fabulous colors and textures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...