Tuesday, March 3, 2020

STAMPlorations inspiration #257

Hello peeps! And hello March! It's time for another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team!

This month I'm creating cards all inspired by one card I saw last month that just took my breath away. Did you see this beauty by TaeEun?  I knew I'd have to give her design a try and today's card is a total CASE, just using STAMPlortions products.


Distress inks - Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Mermaid Lagoon
Zig clean color real brushes (on Bristol smooth watercolor paper)

What I loved about TaeEun's design was the super light inked BG, the turquoise color on the bloom and the start white frame. Check.

I used an exacto knife to trim away the inside of my rectangle die cut to make a frame. And I added some gold splatters to my BG and gold embossing to my die cut sentiment. I must admit - I love this card!!!! Thanks for the inspiration, girl.

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if you're placing an order at the store, I'd really appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

For a completely different way of using this stamp set, check out this card.

Thanks for stopping over today. Have a great week.

I'm hooking up over at:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes
Cut it Up - Favorite Color (has pretty much always been magenta - I love how the pink and blue together also create a lovely purple)
Happy Little Stampers Watercolor - March





13 comments:

Treva said...

Beautiful card, perfect design with nice colors and die choices.

Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our favorite color challenge.

Treva
https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully created and I love the colors.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card love the flower and beautiful inky background
Carol x

MadeByMeghanK said...

STUNNING! I LOVE the flower and gorgeous colors!

My Paper Epiphany said...

How gorgeous! I love the pretty colours and framed bloom!

Arlene said...

I love the background colors with the darker shading inside your frame - nice job with the exacto knife inside the rectangle. Just lovely. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for this month's "Anything Goes" challenge.

Jean said...

Just so lovely!

Anna M. said...

What a stunning card! I love that gold dipped sentiment!

Thank you for sharing your work in our Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.
Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers
Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, I love how you ahve used the frame with the image. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers, we look forward to seeing you visit us again. Carole DT.

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colors and fabulous design with fun techniques.

sharon g said...

Your card is amazing! I LOVE THE COLORS!

Helen said...

A wonderfully eye-catching card, Maria! You've CASEd TaeEun's card beautifully! I love your dreamy background and pretty flower! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge this month!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...