Friday, October 18, 2019

sympathy cards stamped with real leaves

I've got a set of stamped-with-real-leaves sympathy cards to share with you this Friday. It's true, once you start doing this, you cannot stop. I loved the serene look of the print made with the Smoke bush leaf, so I pulled out some pastel CS and this happened.

Leaves

And because I liked the simple design so much, and need sympathy cards so often... 


Have you tried this yet? 

I'm heading to:
Papercraft Challenge - Herbst/Fall
Inkspirational - #197




2 comments:

sandie said...

Maria-I love this look as well and it woeks so well on the same colour card stock-a wonderful CAS design and Fab to see you at Ink

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Maria, this is a great idea - the cards are simple enough to not be too much for the grieving person, and yet earthy with the natural leaf. The colors you've chosen are pretty and I love the sentiment placement. I'm going to find some leaves and get to work! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...