Tuesday, October 15, 2019

STAMPlorations inspiration #238

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team.

I've another make for you made with a gelli background from my stash that I die cut leaves from. (Note to self: next time ink the edges of the leaves or stamp on all of them for more definition!)


Pretty self explanatory. I love that little sentiment (the inside reads "birthday") in the Birds of Paradise set and how it nestles into the pile of leaves. I doubt that owls actually perch on top of leaf piles, but what the heck.

For other ideas with this stamp set check out these cards.

As always you could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post here. And I'd love it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off if you're placing an order from the store.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Next week we'll be celebrating (belatedly) STAMPlorations' 6th birthday. Come by to see the new products and party with us. Actually you can already link up your wish list over at the STAMP blog...

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a fabulous CAS Fall card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...