Wednesday, December 5, 2018

simon says stamp - everyday words on a line - love

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm sure you've seen that Diecember is happening over at Simon Says Stamp? There was a blog hop you need to check out if you're in the market for cool new dies!



I was lucky to receive a sentiment die from SSS to play with. Today's card was a result of my first experiments. The strips are so dainty that when I was cutting them they reminded me of flowers on stems. So I picked some! And put them in a vase!


scoreboard
glitter washi tape

Die cut five of the love you from red CS. Die cut one you are amazing from black CS, but liked the boldness of the negative piece better to ground my vase. For the vase I scored a strip of CS and folded it to make it 3D before adhering it to the cardbase. The cool thing about this dimension is that you can flatten it by pushing it to the left or right so it's mailable. Added a bit of sparkle to the design with the strip of glitter washi.

Here are the phrases in the die. I'll be back with more later.

Thanks Simon!

I'm playing at:
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge - Emboss (with a scoreboard)
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Anita in France said...

Ha ... now that's unexpected, Maria ... fun, playful and so creative! Hugs, Anita :)

Ruth said...

YOu're always so inventive!! I love this. Those dies are so thin! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...