Thursday, December 6, 2018

simon says stamp - everday words on a line - thanks

I'm just now joining the party, the party called Diecember over at Simon Says Stamp! There was a blog hop you need to check out if you're in the market for cool new dies! And there's a great gallery of creations with the new dies here.



I was lucky to receive a sentiment die, Everday Words on a Line, from SSS to play with. Today's cards came about as I created a thank you card for my Dad's neighbors at the lake. I pulled out a Distress Ink BG from my stash that reminded me of the beach and woods and made this. Oh, and I pulled out an older stamp/die set from SSS that I thought supported my design perfectly.

So first up is this card. Spider? Or the earth/universe? What do you see? I saw earth/universe so even added some silver Nuvo Drops in a nod to the stars.

Hero Arts Alphabet Soup BG stamp
Distress Inks
Nuvo Drops

So. You know I let nothing go to waste. Enter the negatives from the "thanks" die cuts. Are you getting a can't-see-the-forest-for-the-trees vibe? I almost like this one better. May send it.

Distress Inks

Here are the phrases in the die. Thanks Simon!


I'm playing at:
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Thank You Card
The Paper Girls - Die Cuts
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Anita in France said...

Yep, Maria, I see the winter forest in all it's glory ... and for the first one I see a mind map ... where every thought is a thank you one ... so brilliant (even if that's not what anyone else sees)! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...