Thursday, October 15, 2015

funky, frozen, semi-spooky


OK, this one's out on a limb. But this Love Struck Lucy from Dylusions came to live at my house and hasn't seen ink yet. She just keeps staring at me. And then I see the current challenges for

Time Out #42


Stempelkueche Challenge #30

Since I'd opted to use her, those candlesticks immediately made me think of this funky Sizzix frame die. Cut it from a cereal box and painted it glossy black with nail polish. And, well, a few Avery Elle Modern Leaves sketched circles hit with a waterbrush and a Hampton Art personalized sentiment later... this card was born. Please pardon my weirdness. It gets even worse... I started humming "Let it Go" when I saw what I'd created. A funky, Frozen, semi-spooky card.

I'm also hooking up at these fun challenges:
Simon Says Monday - Wonderful Watercolor
Addicted to Stamps and More - #160 Anything Goes

Thanks for looking!



18 comments:

  1. I love your interpretation, this card is really neat. And thanks now I have 'let it go' running through my head. My granddaughters favourite song at the moment lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way our photo inspired you! And I have so many days like this! Great to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she screams Dylusions! ;) - Hey! You won over at Ellen Hudson! Congrats and have fun shopping! http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/2015/10/essentials-by-ellen-october-pinsights-challenge.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fellenhutson%2Fthe_classroom_new+%28the+CLASSroom%29

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative, Maria! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so fun! Love those colorful dots and the words are just hilarious! Just enough spooky-cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the vibrant colors in the background - thanks so much for playing along at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your thought process for this card! She is a bit crazy isn't she? But I love it! Very cool card! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like out on a limb, Maria ... such a fun, semi spooky, image ... I imagine those sketchy circles are random thoughts escaping from this bad hair day soul's head!! Always happy to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card Maria! I often feel like her in the morning! Really creative take on the Time Out sketch - love to see you playing along! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and the sentiment cracks me up! Everyday is a bad hair day for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun card! Love the sentiment as I feel like that often! Thanks for joining us in the Watercolor challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha, I grinned broadly when I saw your card. Love it! The greeting is so great. And I love your frame. Perfect take on our current challenge over at the Stempelk├╝che! Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute Maria!! Love the colours and the fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun and so unique, love ur clever creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous and unique design! Love the colorful dots. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead... make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...