Tuesday, September 8, 2026

STAMPlorations lovely ladies

I went retro chica again. Aren't these Retro Femme girls just beautiful?


This card just kinda came together. That retro femme gal seemed to be looking at something. The Faces stencils came to my mind and I decided to add this chic lady to a background from my stash, inking her with black ink. I fussy cut the retro femme and added her to the lower corner. I thought a big flashy sentiment sticker would work well and when I fussy cut it a bit, I added the party hat from it as a cigar for the chic lady. Artistic license, ya know? I also felt a die cut bloom on her hat would add a bit more carefree feel to the card. Although there's lotsa white still visible, there's certainly a lot for the eye to take in ;) What do you think?

Don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should I ever inspire you to do some shopping ;) Have you seen the new Perfect Pairs product line over at the store? Good stuff for easy peasy cardmaking. Just sayin.

No comments: