Tuesday, March 22, 2022

STAMPlorations inspiration #361

Hello again. Time for a Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration gals.

Ready for some more"go bold or go home"? I really have no explanation for this card. Except I grabbed some scraps from my pink, orange and yellow drawers and this happened.


Scraps and a glue stick. Done.

I was inspired by the style of Lagom again. Organic graphic. 

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, if you use my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code you receive an additional 20% off your order.  Appreciate you stopping by. Enjoy your Tuesday. 

1 comment:

sharon g said...

I really like this color combo. It's so different and interesting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...