Tuesday, March 1, 2022

STAMPlorations cas cards challenge march

Did you miss us last month?!? Welcome to the March STAMPlorations CAS Cards challenge!


As always the challenge is to create any CAS card but we always give you an optional color twist. This month's is pink and green (takes me right back to my preppy college days in the 80s!)

The furniture in the inspo stumped me at first, but then I thought pink... flamingo...and my card went from there. OK, so not a flamingo ;)

gold embossing powder

Stamping, heat embossing, die cutting and a spot o' washi.

On a side note: Did you see Yana S. smearing ink on Yupo? Oh how gorgeous. I decided to give distress on cheapo photo paper a try. Guess what? It doesn't work! That's what my bird is made of. Pink DIs pounced onto photo paper after smearing didn't work :)

CAS card tip: Use multiple layers, like these two banners I created with the versatile ATC Tag Builder die, to add some extra pattern or texture without taking up more white space.

I'm looking forward to your CAS card creations this month! Your project might be chosen as one of the prize winners. Check out how the DT was inspired by this month's photo here.

And don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should I ever inspire you to do some shopping ;)  Thanks for stopping over today. See you in the gallery. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...