Tuesday, November 5, 2019

STAMPlorations inspiration #240

Welcome to the first Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team for November.

When I was playing with the clear stickers for our birthday bash, I also made this freestyle collage card. Spot the stickers?


Must admit I had no plan for this design. I took a piece of PP and adhered a sticker to it (pink). Did some stamping with Antique Linen Distress Oxide. Adhered another sticker to a piece of PP and die cut the tag from it. Added some bits from my extras cup (that "sun" up top is the center of a Bloomdala Bliss die cut) along with enamel dots and raffia.

For further inspiration with this stamp set check out this card. I used the tag die here.

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post here. And I'd love it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off if you're placing an order from the store.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm stopping by at:
SSS Wedsneday challenge - Anything Goes

3 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the different layers!

Izzy Scrap said...

Two gorgeous cards, Maria ! I especially love your geometric birthday card. So eye-catching with the different shades of pink. Love how you added the sentiment, makes it so classy ! By the way, you should enter it in the AAA Birthday card challenge since the theme is "include a number". Have a fabulous WE !

Janis said...

Love the soft arty collage look of this beautiful card. Such a wonderful sentiment, too!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...