Tuesday, September 17, 2019

STAMPlorations inspiration #234

Back with another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team.

Still sticking with those yummy fall colors, I decided to make a masculine birthday card...

Action Twinmarkers
Glossy Accents
patterned paper/twine

...and use up a teensy bit of PP in the process! Yay me. Gave the chocolate frosting some shine too.


For other ideas with this stamp set check out this card.

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post here. And I'd love it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off if you're ordering from the store. Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'm hooking up at:


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful card design and I love all the layers. Beautiful cake.

terrie said...

Your layout of your card turned out fantastic,,,I like the splash of color with the snip of pattern paper behind the cake...tfs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...