Monday, May 27, 2019

blossom spray for time out

I'm still lovin'  the latest Time Out Challenge ...



Ahhhh those colors ...

STAMPlorations Bloom Happy stamp
Zig Clean Color pens
white embossing powder
old pattern stamp
Tumbled Glass DOX

So, following the textured tiles idea in the photo, I pulled out an ancient multi-squares rubber stamp and inked it up with DOX. Stamped that on my cardbase (this is actually a second-generation impression cuz the first one didn't show enough texture).

Then using my MISTI, I colored up each portion of the flower spray stamp with Zigs and stamped it. I added some more color to the images with the Zigs and spread it out with a waterbrush and then added a bit of yellow BG behind the blooms.

The heat embossed sentiment on a yellow die cut circle completed my design. Kinda reminds me of the sun ;)


Thanks for looking. Hope you're having a nice Memorial Day weekend.

I'm also playing at:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Bright Colors


6 comments:

sandie said...

Maria, I am so pleased our photo inspired you to play and craft so much. I saw your last entry and what a gorgeous card that was and then I get to delight in this one too! I like the background texture you used, such a nod to the photo and then the beautiful colours of the flowers and yes the yellow does look like the sun, so good to see you at Time Out x

SD pooja said...

Its beautiful !

I Card Everyone said...

Miss Warwick never said it so beautifully, Maria! Just fabulous!!
=]

Anita in France said...

Another simply delightful and delicious, beautifully composed take on our inspiration, Maria ... each element is just lovely! So pleased that picture sparked your creative imagination ... thanks so much for playing along with us again at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

debby4000 said...

Beautiful floral card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous! I love the idea of coloring parts of the stamp with Zigs...I'll have to try that technique because the results are amazing. Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...