Tuesday, November 20, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #195

Back for a Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

We're showcasing Dee's Artsy Impressions stamps. Dee's stamps are 10% off automatically from now through Nov 26 (with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA).

This month, I 'm creating cards inspired by favorite cards of others that I've pinned. Check out my inspiration from Channin P for today's card. Here's my card.

Altenew inks
enamel dots

Keeping my inspiration piece in mind I pulled out a stripe stamp and stamped them in pastel rainbow. If you don't have stripe stamps, you can cut a piece of fun foam, adhere it to an acrylic block or MISTI and go from there. If using fun foam, I've found pigment inks work better for stamping. Unless you use a MISTI, then you can reink and restamp to your heart's desire! I stamped the images, die cut them and adhered them a bit askew.

I've used these tweeties here and here too. 

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the November inspiration posts. Check out today's post for more inspiration here. Appreciate that you stopped by :)

I'm joining the fun at:
Penny Black and More - Make Someone Smile
AAA Card Challenges - On the Move


7 comments:

Christine said...

The simple whimsical images are beautiful using this technique. Thanks for the inspiration and the tip about using fun foam and the Misti. This is truly adorable!

nancy littrell said...

I love your sweet whimsical card with the rainbow background. I have this set and love it! TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is SO FUN! I love the rainbow background!

brenda said...

A really pretty creation in those lovely colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make Someone Smile' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Cardsbymaaike said...

rainbows always go, much like glitter, they match everything. thank you for playing at AAA cards

Jane said...

Sweet carf. Love all the bright rainbow colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Anonymous said...

the giraffe is adorable and i love the bright stripes for the background. thank you so much for playing along with the penny black and ore challenge!
linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...