Tuesday, July 24, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #179

It's summer break time over at STAMPlorations through September, but we're popping in today with another inspiration post from the inspiration DT .


This month I'm creating with the Stamp Club set Succulently. Meet today's creation.

white embossing powder
Copics

You know I love to random stamp. So I did. Gave the succulents a touch of color with some simple Copic coloring and then added the heat embossed sentiment on that die cut. Crisp. Clean. Maybe even masculine, right?

Come back next Tuesday for a very similar design with a completely different feel to it.

A question for you... See those purple blobs on the leaves in the lower right corner? As I was adding the bits of purple, those blobs of ink dropped out of my Copic sketch marker! What up with that, anyone know?

A reminder that during the STAMP summer break, every Tuesday all stamps, dies and stencils in the shop are 15% off. Use my code STAMPGIRLMARIA to get an additional 20% off. One random commenter will win a $10 GC this month too.

I'm joining these challenges:
SSS Wednesday - Use a Die or Punch
Sunday Stamps - #183



9 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, this is super cute, Maria! Love this set - perfect for here in AZ, lol. What a fun sentiment - and great coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Mary Holshouser said...

Don't know what the purple blub is, but
it doesn't distract from the coloring.
Cacti have purple leaves too. My Copics
were always burping so I got rid of them.
Love my Zigs. The random stamping is
great. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Trina P. said...

Cool card. Makes for a great masculine card. x

Gail said...

Two of my sisters live in Arizona and would like cactus creations -- your background is fabulous!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cactus background, makes a fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
luv
Debby

stampwithamyk said...

What a cute card! You've used the colors perfectly, love your design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Claire Broadwater said...

Maria, what a fun card! I love cacti and your great sentiment! Such a fun way to use the color combo! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Teresa Kline said...

super fun design, luv your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness

Annette Elliott said...

What a great collage of succulent plants! I love the white embossed sentiment at center stage! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...