Tuesday, January 23, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #160

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're using Shery's Shery Russ Designs stamps. Her stamps are 15% off this week  - with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA !!!

Here's the last of my "Urban Tribe"inspiration post projects using this image from my Pinterest inspiration board. That bold necklace in the lower left corner caught my eye.

image source


Stamped a sentiment from one of my most used sets Party Time as a background. To capture the essence of the necklace I trimmed strips of scrap CS, adhered them to scrap paper and die cut Congrats. In order for it to stand out from the busy BG, I adhered it to a strip of black CS cut slightly thinner than the die cut itself.

Wanna see more with the sentiments ... check out this cool card here.
Here is another card using the Congrats.


Remember, you could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the January inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by :)

I'm stopping in at:
Happy Little Stampers - AG with Dies
Daring Cardmakers - B/W with a Pop
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Add a sentiment
Pixie's Crafty Workshop - week 317 (this card is all about snippets!)

9 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Fantastic! Graphic, and colorful and really captures the look of that necklace!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Maria :-) the colourful die cut sentiment looks absolutely stunning against the black and white background, LOVE this!! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Ina G said...

Wow Maria this card just POPS off the page. Awesome and so out there. Love the bright Congrats and that background really shows of that die perfectly. Fabulous!

nancy littrell said...

I love the creative way you die cut your Congrats, Maria. Fun background in black and white. TFS Hugs..

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the pop of color with the b & w background

Melissa L. said...

Oh wow! No, I had not seen this, Maria! Fabulous! I love it. AND I own that die!!!! I may have to CASE this right now. Well, after I make supper and do laundry, but then I will. :)

Dawn said...

That's definitely a pop of colour, a rainbow of colours. Stunning. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Di said...

Great snippets card and such a clever way to do the die cut sentiment! One to remember, it really is stunning.

Hugs

Di xx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Gorgeous card..Love the design and colourful sentiment..Thank you so much for joining us again at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...