Wednesday, December 21, 2016

inspired by christmas cookie baking

So after a marathon of cookie baking, this fabulous photo shows up at Inspired by all the Little Things challenge.
How could I not play along? Out came the STAMPlorations Houses and a tree from Trendy Christmas Trees, kraft paper and white embossing. Add to that the Sizzix Bell Jar die and a woodgrain inked/dry embossed background panel - oh and a strip of washi - and my card was born. Added a sentiment from Neat and Tangled Sweet Home to complete it.



I'm playing with the gals at CASual Fridays too.


and ETA: Joining in at a new-to-me challenge Inkspire #280. Certainly the place I spend most of my time at Christmas is the kitchen. Not sayin' it's my favorite ;)


Thanks for coming by today. Only five more sleeps!

16 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOve it!!! right down to the bow!! xx
=]

~amy~ said...

Maria, this rocks.

Karen Day said...

Maria, this is a wonderful take on the inspiration photo! I love the bell jar! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things this week :o)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo! Merry Christmas!

Kara Lynne said...

If only I could lift up the glass and take a bite! This is beautiful! The background is perfect with those great cookies!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love your yummy cookies.

Nat said...

beautifully created design, love the texture and soft gingerbread details. Merry Christmas :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Merry Christmas, maria f! Love your domed city on a platter! Good call on the red cake stand. I was sooo tempted to buy one for myself while present shopping ... I just think they are so adorable, like your card : )

Anita in France said...

Scrumptious, Maria ... these cookies look so delicious ... and will still be fresh under that fabulous dome! They'd go soooo well with the coffee I'm just drinking! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

Here's to a healthy, happy and crafty 2017! x Love your creative project, fun, full of texture and loving the colour combination x

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so beautiful! I love how the red just pops! Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

Sandy said...

A really great and lovely Card! Love the textures and the colours! The idea, to put all that delicious Cookies under a dome.... Wow, fabulous!
Happy New Year for you and your family and thanks for your comment :-)
Hugz

Cris G. said...

Super sweet... makes me want to eat the entire challenge :)! Love this combination of colors for the Holiday Season. Gorgeous card, Maria!
Happy New Year to you and your sweet family!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Gorgeous project :) Thanks for sharing
Cheers
preety

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun idea to stack the houses on the cake
plate.
thanks for sharing
Happy New Year

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! Kraft, white, red, no-calorie cookies - what a combination :)
Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...