Wednesday, November 2, 2016

doggie sympathy

A quick post to share a quick design which I unfortunately needed twice last week. Two families lost their golden retrievers (as did Shona C.) in one week. Our Ellie is only 3, but it sure makes me dread THE day...

Decided to use a stamp from Artemio and give it a cloud/halo effect by lightly Distress Inking around the embossed silhouette image. The sentiment is Technique Tuesday.

One was a girl.



The other a boy.


Thanks for looking. I'm sharing these cards at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday where it's about Thinking of You. And at Stempelkueche where it's about Saying Goodbye.


7 comments:

Lin said...

Yes, that day is such a sad one when it happens. Love your design for it, though. I know it will help their owners to know you thought of them......Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Joyce said...

Such a sad occasion. I am hugging my 3 1/2 year old pup extra hard today. I really do love your design, and am going to CASE it so I have some pet sympathy cards in my stash....just in case.

Shona Chambers said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Maria!! These cards are so perfect. Its amazing how much a card can say even if it has hardly anything on it. Such a horrible thing to go thru and certainly feel for your friends too!

Anita in France said...

How sad, Maria ... your cards are both such a lovely way of showing support for your friends who have lost beloved pets. Hugs, Anita :)

Kim S said...

Clean, simple and meaningful.

Mimi Zitrone said...

Wunderschöne Karten, auch wenn der Anlass traurig ist. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelküche-Challenge! LG Biggi

Stempelomi said...

schöne Kärtchen und ein trauriger Anlass!Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelküche-challenge. LG,Beate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...