Tuesday, June 7, 2016

and more fish

But this is the last. I promise ;)

Here are the last cards I made with the stamped panel I created for this card. This version is probably my favorite/standard design for randomly stamped backgrounds. Just give it a heat embossed sentiment (from Mia's Stempelkueche) on a contrasting color and voila! I actually added a bit of Tim Holtz Mixed Media die cut too. And dry embossed the stamped panel with Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle die.


Went for a twofer with the last panel. Sliced it in half diagonally and added PTI Happy die cuts, accompanied with a stamped or a sticker sentiment. The netting BG stamp is CHF.


Sure enjoyed working with WPlus9 Fish More - it's a set you really should have in your arsenal ;)

I'm taking these cards to:
Cards in Envy - No Girls Allowed
Lawnscaping - Off Kilter
Craft Stamper - Take it Make it June - Let's Get Inky

4 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous, fun fishing cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Maria. I love the cards you created with you master panel. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

cm said...

Your fish cards make me smile! And please, don't say this is the last one! Keep bringin' em on!!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

More fishy goodness, Maria ... such fun use of that net background on the third one ... inspired! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...