Friday, June 21, 2013

go organic (PDCC, AEIU)


When I saw the inspiration at Play Date Cafe with its organic shapes I immediately thought of the craft foam stamp I'd made for this card.  Yeah, it got used again!

And the sponsor at PDC is none other than Avery Elle.  Great stamps.  Big wish list.  So I headed over to see what their challenge is this month and lo and behold...
Um Nina, think you could have fit a few more elements on that sketch maybe?!?!?!?  Now I know tags on cards are all the rage but I had to incorporate my vines.  So this is what I did with that sketch.


Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by today.


Supplies way to go:
Paper: Bringmann,
Stamps: Avery Elle
Ink: Versafine, Aladine, Clearsnap
Tools: vine die PTI, circle die Sizzix
Other: craft foam, enamel dots MME, foam adhesive

11 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Love this! What a great take on these challenges. You're so right about the organic feel, and your vines are perfect here. Those enamel dots look like bits of candy. Great design. Love this! Bev

Teresa P. said...

What a lovely card! I like your enamel dots and your vines. Very CAS take on the challenge. TFS!

Kailash said...

Maria, love your eye for using just the right image, this is an amazing card!

Unknown said...

Fab take on the sketch M! I love the colors you've used too. Gorgeous!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I really like the way you cascaded the vines to the side of your design. Blessings!

Kim44 said...

Really loving this card. Great job!!!

Nina Yang said...

Teehee, I hear ya, Maria! I love, love how you incorporated the colors and the veins into the sketch! I can feel them dancing in the wind! Love the spotlight circle too! This card makes me so happy! Have a great week, Maria!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love. It. Totally reminds me of seaweed dancing in the ocean. Well, perhaps the seaweed that you put in a fish tank since they make it more colorful than the real stuff. You've even got the epoxy bubbles on there!

donna mikasa said...

Yes! Seaweed dancing in the ocean! Or a fish tank. So very cool!

Rachel said...

beautiful! i love to join in their ocean party :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Lynn said...

I like the overlapped stamps, beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...