Wednesday, March 13, 2013

gotta love legos (Inspired by)

I stumbled across the inspiration photo at Inspired By and just think it's so cool (maybe cuz I've stepped on my share of Legos with bare feet in my lifetime).

Image Credit
Squeaking in under the wire here, but I made a card.  Quickly too when I opted to go with one stamp set.  Maybe the only furniture stamps I have.  Then again, maybe not.


Wishing a new homeowner oodles of love in their new abode.

I'm lovin' all the green on cards lately.  A nasty blizzard covered all ours up around here yesterday.  Happy Spring - someday!


Supplies new digs:
Paper: CS Bringmann, scraps
Stamps: Paper SmoochesI
Ink : Colorbox, Versafine 
Tools:  heart punch, embossing folder Cuttlebugl
Other: glue dots, washi


10 comments:

Melissa said...

Ack! Legos! In a house filled with piles of Legos, I can totally relate to that photo! :) My boys would love that room!!!
Your card is so modern and stylish! With winter still laughing at us here in my parts, I'm really, really enjoying seeing all the green online too!!!!

pinky said...

Who doesn't like lego!! Brilliant take on the colours, love your card.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I love your card! It looks so fresh and spring-like. I can't wait for the snow to melt again ;-) Until then I will have to surf your blog and get filled with Frühlingsgefühlen ;-)
Liebe Grüße, Ursina

Marybeth said...

What a fun and creative way to wish someone lots of love in their new house. Love it!

lostinpaper said...

What a fun stack of hearts on that funky chair, LoVe it!

Geri said...

Sweet, Maria! Lovin' all those lovely shades of green! And the hearts look so sweet all stacked up there!!!

Laurel said...

Cool card! Love the embossing, love the hearts! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Jenny said...

Oh lego furniture would be so cool :0) I love you're take on the photo, the stack of heart cushions is brilliant!
Jenny x

Kelly Griglione said...

You're killing me here ... that gradient embossing is the perfect touch! I have that EF and it's rather "bossy" ... but a smidge of it like this is just perfect. Also in love with the rest of your happy card.

~*Joni said...

Adorable card - that dry embossing folder is perfect! :) Thank you so much for playing along in our Green challenge over at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...