Monday, October 15, 2012

loving sequins (CAS(E), SSS, I am Doe)

Quick post for a quick card.  Had the idea and it came together like I hoped.  And I used up some sequins from my stash.  How great is that!


Picked a great 6x6 pad and punched some 1" circles from it.  Adhered them to cardbase.  Masked them with 1 1/4 " circles and spritzed some Dylusions ink.  Placed sequins then stitched over them.  Stamped sentiment.

All came together cuz of this sketch from the 1st challenge at the new site, CAS(E) This Sketch.  If you love CAS you better check them out.  A great DT at work.


The idea with the sequins came from Shanna's layout over at I am Doe.  Just love it.

And why not one more entry over at Simon Says Stamp's Die and/or Punches challenge.


Have a great week.


Supplies congrats:
Paper: CS and PP American Crafts
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: Dylusions spray ink, Versafine
Tools: punch EKS, sewing machine
Other: sequins


16 comments:

Unknown said...

This is phenomenal! You rocked every challenge!

Jackie Rockwell said...

This has got to be one of the most OUTSTANDING cards I've seen in a long while! I adore every single little detail and most especially those sequins!!! So glad you played along with us in our first challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Wow! This is super cool! The sequins are so neat. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Michele Gross said...

Super cool, I love the sequins! Congratulations on winning the A Muse Studio giveaway at CAS-ual Fridays! Please email me at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your mailing address so I can get your prize sent off to you :)

donna mikasa said...

fabulous card, Maria! love your take on the sketch and those dazzling sequins!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I just love the way this has come together and the sequins are genius!!
Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!

N@ Ali said...

FANTASTIC! i second Jackie on this one! it's so great to see you at our very first CTS challenge ; )

Darnell said...

What a fun and shiney and bouncy card you made for the first CAS(E) challenge, Maria!

(Thank you so much for coming by and leaving me some love!)

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fabulous card! I love the design, the white space, and color misting! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Patrice said...

Great card - I hope you'll link up again this week at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-41-we-have-winner.html

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, Maria! I love the texture, vibrant colour, sequins and yet CAS. Fantastic take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch:)

Wida said...

what a super cool card! there are so many neat elements here, yet it's so CAS! great job and congrats

Linda Beeson said...

I love the sequins and the yellow spray!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on being a CTS fave! It's one of mine, too!

Robyn said...

Love your card! Congrats on your "faveing" !

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Congrats on becoming a CTS fave - great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...